Shipping Processing Time
- Order times are estimated from the time of shipment. Although most products ship same day, be sure to note Processing Time on the product page.
- Keep in mind that business days are Monday - Friday and do not include Saturdays, Sundays or U.S. Holidays.
- Guaranteed delivery dates are based on UPS Ground transit times. Although UPS is very reliable, we are not responsible for UPS service delays.
Promotional Shipping Policy
- Orders over $99 qualify for FREE SHIPPING.
- Promotional shipping rates apply to U.S. continental street addresses only.
- Hawaii, Alaska and U.S. Territories must pay standard shipping fees.
- We send Promotional Shipping orders via UPS Ground, FedEx Ground or USPS Priority, depending on which shipping method is faster.
- If you need an item sooner, you may select UPS shipping upgrades from the drop down menu on the shopping cart page prior to checkout.
Domestic Shipping Options
The following shipping options are available for most of the products on this site:
- USPS Priority: 1-10 business days
- UPS Ground: 1-5 business days
- UPS 3 Day Select: 3 business days
- UPS 2nd Day Air: 2 business days
- UPS Next Day Air Saver: End of day next business day
- UPS Next Day Air: Next business day
Residential Truck Delivery (LTL)
- Some products are too large and/or heavy to ship via UPS or USPS. Residential Truck Delivery is different than Small Parcel shipping. The items are first sent to an agent in your area as part of a larger truck load. Once your items arrive at the agent's location, he/she will call you to set up a delivery appointment. Most truck delivery companies offer appointment windows of 2-4 hours between 8 am and 5 pm, Monday through Friday.
- The carrier will arrive with the items and the customer will be required to remove the items from the rear of the truck. However, most truck freight companies offer additional services to help move products from the truck to the driveway, curb outside of the delivery address or into a garage. It is your responsibility to transport the items inside. Truck delivery agents are not authorized to put the items in the room of your choice, nor are they able to help with assembly.
- At the time your merchandise leaves the warehouse, we will email you the tracking information and you can contact the truck delivery agent or ClickToShop LLC to inquire about additional shipping services. In this event, it is your responsibility to directly pay the truck delivery carrier for any additional services.